Total and Permanent Disability Discharge for Federal Student Loans


If you have been declared disabled by the Social Security Administration, Department of Veteran’s Affairs, or a physician, you can now apply for a total and permanent disability discharge of your federal student loans.

You do not need to file for bankruptcy to apply for this type of relief.